Saturday, January 28, 2012

Popular Demand

I have been asked many, many times, if I do any wreaths for birth announcements...."It's a boy" or "It's a girl."  I wanted to do something that could not only be used outside for the announcement, but could also be used in the nursery. So, I decided to write the child's name on the other side of the sign.  This wreath can be purchased for $30.00.  The girl's wreath will be heartshaped and the boys wreath round.  I can make them in the traditional pink and blue or it may be made to match the babies nursery.

This is a very special time for parents.  It is so exciting to come home with something on the door that tells the world that you are celebrating the birth of a child!

Now...I go cheer on the CATS!!!  GO BIG BLUE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment