Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Busy, Busy, Busy Day!

Today I write in BLUE because it is UK wreaths and yard signs allllll daaaay....LOL. However, I am headed to New Beginnings Salon at 10:30 for a much needed haircut and color!!!  Wow, it grows so fast!
Funny story:  So, my husband Greg is out in the yard mulching some leaves and a little lady drives by and says "Is this where the lady lives that makes those beautiful wreaths?"  Greg tells her yes, as she admires the UK wreath on my front door.  Come to find out, she had knocked on the door of a girl that I worked with and the girl gave her my phone number and the AREA, not the address, of where I lived....this lady drove down the streets of the area until she found a door with a wreath like I make on it!  I LOVE IT! 
I got a message on facebook from a neighbor friend that I lived across the street from in Paintsville.  She wanted to know if I could do a Tennessee wreath!  Of course I can!  But can I really?  Is that being a traitor!  Naaaah!  I can enjoy that beautiful orange wreath without losing one ounce of loyalty to the BIG BLUE MACHINE!  Happy Wednesday blogger fans!!!

Sweet Pickle

No comments:

Post a Comment